My friend sent me a very disturbing picture today. It was a screenshot of our last few chats and in the last three chats, over two weeks, my answer to every 'whats happening?' has been an embarrassing-- Cleaning my room!!!
The problem is not that I'm a cleanliness freak, but quite the opposite. I'm the queen of untidy. But since when has that started bothering me, and why am I voluntarily cleaning my room all the time without the essential 'clean the room or get out of the house' from my mother.
Is this what growing up means!?
The problem is not that I'm a cleanliness freak, but quite the opposite. I'm the queen of untidy. But since when has that started bothering me, and why am I voluntarily cleaning my room all the time without the essential 'clean the room or get out of the house' from my mother.
Is this what growing up means!?
No comments:
Post a Comment